Access Talent Group are recruiting for an international multi-disciplinary consulting engineering company with over 90 years’ experience within the built environment. Their expertise and capabilities cover: Buildings, Civil Structures, Highways & Transportation, Land Development, Rail, and Water & Environment. They are currently looking to bring in a Transport planner within their Scottish office for the on growing team.
- Assist in the preparation of Transport Assessments, Transport Feasibility Studies and Travel Plans.
- Prepare Autocad plans for indicative works and support other team members with CAD work;
- Ability to use GIS software would be a benefit;
- Focus on the preparation of figures for reports, swept path assessment, analysis of data, and drawings of transport improvements including junction designs.
- Expected to work with and prepare spreadsheets and write reports.
- An interest in developing client contacts and learning business development skills.
- Work as part of a growing team and required to carry out a variety of tasks so that report delivery deadlines are met.
- Will have the opportunity to become involved in a wide variety of exciting development projects and will be a critical part of a very busy commercially-focused team with an expanding workload.
- Required to liaise with other professionals including architects and town planners, and hence must have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willing to adopt a flexible approach to their role to provide support to colleagues as workload dictates, and willing to go the extra mile to ensure work is delivered correctly and accurately and on time which, on occasion, includes working outside of normal office hours.
- Will benefit from one-to-one training on a wide range of tasks that encompass transport planning.