Access Talent Group are recruiting for a dynamic and innovative transport consultancy who provide public and private sector clients with support delivering transportation related services. A driven and committed consultancy who deliver innovative and sustainable designs. Working on projects from transport assessments, parking policies or strategy, TRO guidance or traffic surveys. They are currently expanding their team and looking to bring in Transport planners.
- Lead a small to medium size projects from inception to completion
- Support directors in major schemes across the South East.
- Attend client meetings
- Liaise with external consultants and the multi-disciplinary team
- Help train the graduate Transport planners
- Have at four to five years' experience as a Transport Planner in either the public or private sectors
- Have knowledge/experience of the relevant software packages: TEMPro, ARCADY, PICADY, LinSig, TRICS and Excel
- Have a Masters Degree in Transport Planning (desirable but not essential)
- Be a member of a relevant professional body e.g. CIHT, CILT (desirable but not essential)
- Have a full clean driving licence