Access Talent Group are recruiting for an Engineering consultancy that specialise in Civil & Structural Engineering, Transport planning and Highway Design. A Dynamic company founded on providing solutions to complex challenges and offer sustainable solutions. From Engineer to Director you are involved in projects from start to finish with a hands on approach helping to evolve client’s needs. They are currently looking for a Transport Planner to join their organically growing team.
- Preparing Transport Assessments / Transport Statements
- Trip generation calculations
- Capacity assessments using Picady and Arcady
- Preparing Travel Plans
- Construction Logistic Plans
- Servicing Management Plans
- Preliminary Access Design
- At least 3 years’ experience
- A degree in Transport planning or similar.
- Exceptional transport planning technical skills and experience in areas of relevance to ITP
- A sound understanding of transport policy and current issues in the UK and/or internationally
- Knowledge and skills to extract and analyse complex data sets to derive valuable insights
- A growing network of industry contacts and positive client referrals
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Excellent report-writing skills