Access Talent Group are recruiting for an independent consulting and engineering services group, and a leader in infrastructure, energy, environmental and city solutions. They have over 50 years’ experience supporting public, private and institutional clients in developing transport, water, buildings, renewable energy and rural projects participating in emblematic projects on the five continents. They are looking for Highways Engineers to join their growing team.
- Production of design documentation for highway projects, including sketches, drawings, calculations, reports and specifications.
- Compilation of NEC tender/contract documentation
- Assist in the preparation of fee proposals, as well as supporting with bids
- Assist the quantity surveying team in the development of cost estimates
- Mentor and develop junior members of staff
- Proficient in the use of Civils 3D, Keylines, Keysigns and Vehicle tracking
- Proficient in the use current UK highway design guidance documents including DMRB, Manual for Street, Active Travel Guidance etc.
- Working knowledge of the NEC ECC suite of contracts
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of Construction Design Management (CDM)
- Proven experience of successfully delivering quality highway projects in a high pressure multi-disciplined environment
- Ability to propose potential design solutions to solve engineering problems and applying engineering judgement to consider and recommend options
- Proven experience working within the highway industry