Access Talent Group are recruiting for an Engineering consultancy that specialise in Civil & Structural Engineering, Transport planning and Highway Design. A Dynamic company founded on providing solutions to complex challenges and offer sustainable solutions. From Engineer to Director you are involved in projects from start to finish with a hands on approach helping to evolve client’s needs. They are currently looking for a Principal Transport Planner to join their organically growing team, you are expected to be able to come in and help continue to build the team while mentoring existing staff.
- Hold a degree (Masters/Bachelors or equivalent) in a related discipline.
- Membership of a professional institute (CIHT or similar) / Chartership
- Great Communication skills when working with team members, junior staff and clients.
- Strong written and numerical presentation skills
- Your passion for developing transport solutions and delivering a first-class service to your clients will be critical to your success in this role.
- Take on projects at a lead role on the development and delivery.
- Mentor, Guide, manage and provide technical; advice to junior employees.
- Opportunity to career progression and personal development
- Deliver high quality services to influential clients.
- Deal directly with clients.