Civil & Structural Engineering
€550 to €700 Per Day
Expenses, Hybrid Working and Laptop & Phone
Access Talent Group are currently looking for a Project Manager to join an international known consultancy, working with a very prestigious client of theirs. The project has a 5 year life-cycle with work to be extended. This is a great opportunity for someone to join a progressive and successful team and develop within the company, as well work on projects ranging up to 100 million Euros.
- Develop and update the construction programme with the Contracts Manager and ensure your project meets key milestones.
- Determine staff resources for your project and communicate effectively with your team.
- Implement the companies Safety System and establish an excellent safety culture on your project.
- Manage project quality over the lifecycle and ensure build quality meets expectations.
- Ensure project costs are managed and prelims / packages are tightly controlled.
- Work with the commercial team to deliver agreed commercial objectives for your project.
- Maintain positive relationships with the client team; keep them informed of claims & delays.
- Third level qualification in Engineering, Construction Management or related discipline.
- 5+ years construction experience.
- Demonstrated ability to plan & deliver a complex project.
- Strong numeracy and report writing skills
- Ability to build & maintain effective relationships with all stakeholders
- Understands commercial realities; proposes cost-effective solutions
- Computer literate and familiar with MS office, project, (or similar scheduling package)