Access Talent Group are recruiting for a large independent planning and highways consultancy. They have worked on projects from small factory extensions to new hospitals, schools, residential developments and major regeneration projects. They have also worked with Landowners, public sector corporations, governmental departments, local authorities, registered social landlords, international companies and individuals, banks and financial institutions and private companies. With such a wide range of projects they are looking to expand and bring in a Senior Transport Planner to their team.
- Lead a small to medium size projects from inception to completion
- Support directors in major schemes across the South East.
- Attend client meetings
- Liaise with external consultants and the multi-disciplinary team
- Help train the graduate Transport planners
- have at four to five years' experience as a Transport Planner in either the public or private sectors
- Have knowledge/experience of the relevant software packages: TEMPro, ARCADY, PICADY, LinSig, TRICS and Excel
- Have a Masters Degree in Transport Planning (desirable but not essential)
- Be a member of a relevant professional body e.g. CIHT, CILT (desirable but not essential)
- Have a full clean driving licence