Civil & Structural Engineering
€50,000 to €60,000 Per Annum
Competitive Pension, Holiday Allowance, Healthcare and Company Bonus
Our client is one of the biggest Tier 1 contractors in Ireland, with its annual turnover increasing year on year. The current opportunity is for an aspiring Site Engineer to join a client, which boasts a low staff turnover and encourages professional development within a project. Their client book is strong and promises security, with projects across the country, with this particular project lasting until 2027! The order book / projects to tender can boast a number of projects within Construction as a General Contractor: Commercial, Healthcare and Public Works.
The successful candidate will need to have at least 2+ years experience, working as a Site Engineer. The role will require you to set - out the construction works on site and ensure that all works are completed in line with project drawings specifications and engineering regulations. The successful candidate must be a confident and adaptable communicator, working with consultants to quantity surveyors. They will also experience of the market to identify any information gaps, develop solutions and rectify in conjunction with the site and design team in a timely manner.
- Minimum 2+ years relevant experience
- Civil / Structural engineering degree
- Experience working on medium – large projects
- Knowledge and understanding of construction techniques - competent in all aspects of set out, survey & level, temporary works co-ordination
- Willingness to learn and develop within the company
- Experience using software such as TotalStation
- Good administrative, report writing and I.T. skills, such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Competitive Benefits package, including a Expensed Company Vehicle, Pension Contribution and Company Bonus