€100,000 to €0 Per Annum
Our client, highly experienced in the construction of Data Centre, has been assigned
the role for the CSA of a hypercale Data Centre in Hanau. They require from the development of the
design and the support to the construction team during the whole construction phase.
• Leading a team of people working across Germany (Works site) and Spain (Headquarters)
• Accountable for the success of the company’s team within the wider project.
• Working directly with the General Contractor Team in the Works Site.
• Leading the team in the back office in the development of the Riba Stage 5 design.
• Leading a dedicated team of four people at the work site supporting the GC team attending
coordination meetings, Site Technical Queries, Reviewing the Subcontractor’s technical submissions,
reviewing the As Built Model, BoQ for material procurement, Construction Details, Technical Documents
of Variation Orders issued to/from the GC.
• Provide advice on planning, construction and design issues to the GC.
• Act as a key point of contact of the Riba Stage 5 Design Team in front of the end client.
• Sound experience as a Construction Manager or Head of a Technical Office in mission-critical Buildings.
• Knowledge of both Structural and MEP disciplines in the construction of mission-critical buildings.
• High German/English Level.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills essential for team-based working with colleagues and
clients of all levels
• Notions of Spanish.
• Experience in the construction of Data Centres.
• Working Experience in Germany