Civil & Structural Engineering
€60,000 to €70,000 Per Annum
Competitive Pension, Holiday Allowance, Healthcare and Company Bonus
Our client is looking for a Health & Safety Advisor / PSDP Co-ordinator, to work on one of the biggest frameworks in the country. They are a top international consultancty, who are looking to bring in a candidate, who has ambitions to become a senior member of staff within the company in the next 3 – 5 years. The company boasts an extremely low saff turnover, and the role is fully remote. The current framework has just kicked off, and has a life cycle of at least 10 years! There is also the opportunity to transfer across other departments such as life sciences, civil engineering and fit – out.
They are currently looking to bring in a 2+ year experienced HSE Advisor / PSDP Co-ordinator, to oversee a sites in Dublin. The ideal candidate will be confident to take ownership and responsibility leading the projects, whilst being able to adapt and overcome problems in an efficient manner. The role will consist of meeting and communicating with a variety of people, where being engaging is key.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience
- Relevant Degree in Health & Safety
- Experience in PSDP is essential, but PSCS is also preferred
- Working on a variety of projects is preferred
- An effective and motivated professional with a desire to progress within the business
- Good administrative, report writing and I.T. skills, such as Microsoft Word, Powepoint and Excel.
Package includes a very competitive holiday, annual bonus and pension contribution, plus flexible working week.